Monday, November 17, 2008

Sweet Songs

When I least expect it, when I most think God is ignoring me, He surprises me and says, "I'm listening. I see you. I haven't forgotten you. I love you." Last night, he used a stranger named Valerie, who probably had no idea that God was using her to speak to me through her simple greeting. Yet, I am so grateful that she obeyed.

Heavenly Father, You always amaze me. Let Your kingdom come in my world and in my life. You give me the food I need to live through the day and forgive me as I forgive the people that wronged me...So why do I worry? Why do I freak out? God knows what I need. You know what I need...There are two things You told me, that You are strong and You love me, yes You love me...Your love is, Your love is, Your love is strong.

Thank You that You are love and You are strong and Your love is strong.

No comments: