Monday, September 10, 2007

Drought

I'm just waiting for the waterworks. It's about time for a flood. I can see the clouds lining up.

Song today: What if I ignored the hand that fed me? What if I forgot to confess? What if I stumbled down that mountain? Then would You love me less? Would You love me less? What if I were everyone's last choice? What if I mixed in with the rest? What if I failed what I passed before? Then would You love me less? Lord, would You love me less? You say I belong to You apart from the things I do. I'm in awe of why You do.

Place your ear against the chest of the Savior so that, when troubled times come, you may not know what will befall you, but you can hear the steady pulse of the boundless love of Him who holds you. - Beth Moore

Talk to you soon, friend.

No comments: