Thursday, August 30, 2007

Footprints


Why is it that when we look at our lives and see two sets of footprints, we relax, tend to breathe easier and rest in the knowledge that no matter what the problem or situation, God is in the midst? Why is the waiting maybe not easier, but less frenzied, heart-racing and panicked?

If we truly believe that God is who He says He is, can and will do what He says He can and will do, is not man that can lie, will never default on His promises - including the one to never leave nor forsake us and is at the very core of His being LOVE, why do we flip out when all we can see is this:




Just something to think about.

Faith never denies reality but leaves room for God to grant a new reality. - Jim Cymbala

Show me Your ways, O LORD, teach me Your paths; guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long.

Talk to you soon, friend.


1 comment:

Scott said...

Please keep writing, Kim. I love reading your thoughts. You should know at least one person is out here reading this and being blessed! Love you, friend.